- SHADOW VISITS & PARENT TOURS: Shadow visits are held every Monday (with holiday exceptions) from 8:00 am – 12:30 pm. Shadows are paired with students to experience Holy Names High School as a Monarch. Lunch is provided. Parents are invited to stay from 8-9 am for a parent tour, followed by a Q&A with the administration team.
- Schedule your school visit on School Admin!
- ONLINE APPLICATION: The application deadline for the 2018/19 school year was January 10 and priority will be given to those who applied by the deadline. If you would like to be considered for a late application, please contact Petra Rocha: (510) 450-1110 or email@example.com
- HIGH SCHOOL PLACEMENT TEST (HSPT): Students applying for the 9th or 10th grade must register online for the HSPT. Registration is available online at HSPT. The exam will take place at HNHS on January 20, 2018.
- RECOMMENDATIONS: Recommendations forms are available online at under admissions. Recommendations are required from the student’s Math instructor, English instructor, Principal or counselor. Due February 2, 2018.
- SUPPLEMENTAL INFORMATION: Grades, transcripts, standardized tests from the previous year, and any documented learning differences are due February 2, 2018.
- Once the application has been submitted and processed, student and parent(s) interviews will be scheduled mid-February.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE & SCHOLARSHIPS
- Families are eligible to apply for financial assistance (FACTS) at the beginning of January 5, 2018. The FACTS application requires tax information for 2017. Applications are Due February 2, 2018. Download the FACTS Application.
- Scholarship opportunities are available to students applying. The application is required and available online at www.hnhsoakland.org.
- Admissions decisions are mailed and emailed March 16, 2018.
- Registration is due March 23, 2018.