- Create an account in SchoolAdmin to access all forms.
- Register for the High School Placement Test (HSPT) Required for 8th grade applicants.
- The Admissions Application and all forms are available in the Admissions Portal. For priority consideration, submit the following forms by January 4, 2023.
- Admissions Application (demographics and $125 fee)
- Student Questionnaire
- Parent Questionnaire
- School Records and Teacher Recommendation Forms -For priority consideration, please submit by February 2. All recommendation forms will be filled out electronically through our online application. Please give your school officials plenty of time to complete. Log into your online application account (School Admin)
o Click "View Checklist"
o Scroll to the three recommendations checklist items
o Click "Send Request" and complete the recommender's name and email address, and click "Send"
o Repeat this process for the official transcript release form
- Family Interview - Join us for a 20-minute conversation with a faculty member in late Early February (scheduling opens in January).
- (Optional) Scholarship Applications - forms available here responses due February 15. Late applications not accepted.
- (Optional) Apply for financial aid and need-based scholarships- FACTS financial aid application is reviewed separately from a student admissions application. Submit the FACTS application, 2021 tax returns and W-2s by February 15, 2023 for priority consideration. Applications received after the deadline will be reviewed based upon available funds.