• SHADOW VISITS & PARENT TOURS: Shadow visits are held every Monday (with holiday exceptions) from 8:00 am – 12:30 pm. Shadows are paired with students to experience Holy Names as a Monarch. Lunch is provided. Parents are invited to stay from 8 – 9 am for a parent tour, followed by a Q&A with the administration team.
• ONLINE APPLICATION: Submit application ONLINE at www.hnhsoakland.org with an $90 application fee.
• HIGH SCHOOL PLACEMENT TEST (HSPT): Students applying for the 9th or 10th grade must register online for the HSPT. Registration is available online at http://oakland.stsusers.com. The exam will take place at HNHS on JANUARY 20, 2018.
• RECOMMENDATIONS: Recommendations are available online at www.hnhsoakland.org under admissions. Recommendations required from Math instructor, English instructor, Principal or counselor. DUE FEBRUARY 2, 2018.
• SUPPLEMENTAL INFORMATION: Grades, transcripts, standardized tests from the previous year, and any documented learning differences are DUE FEBRUARY 2, 2018.
• Once the application has been submitted and processed, student and parent(s) interviews will be scheduled mid February.
FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE & SCHOLARSHIPS
• Families are eligible to apply for financial assistance (FACTS) at the beginning of January 5, 2018. The FACTS application requires tax information for 2017. Applications are DUE FEBRUARY 2, 2018.
• Scholarship opportunities are available to applying students. The application is required and available online at www.hnhsoakland.org. DUE FEBRUARY 2, 2018.
• Admissions decisions are mailed and emailed MARCH 16, 2018.
• Registration is DUE MARCH 23, 2018.