- What if I have friends who graduated in a different decade and I would like to attend their event?
Alumnae are more than welcome to attend other decade events, and are not limited to only their decade. Just come and have fun!
- Can I bring my partner or my children to the event?
The purpose of the decades Events is to provide space for Holy Names Alumnae to celebrate sisterhood and spend time together with other women from their time. Exceptions are the Oakland Zoo event and the Walk around Lake Merritt which are both open to friends and family of HNHS Alumnae. Please note that caregivers are always welcome to attend along with alumnae to provide support. All guests for every event require advanced registration.
- May I sign up an additional alumnae on my registration?
Yes, you can sign up for yourself as well as additional alumnae. If you need assistance with registration please contact Kathy Smith, Alumnae Engagement Coordinator at [email protected] or call 510-450-1110 x.118
- What is the cancellation policy if I am unable to come?
Unfortunately, registration fees are non-refundable due to fixed costs associated with event planning.
For the Oakland Zoo Event, If you purchased tickets directly through the Oakland Zoo and are unable to attend please contact the Zoo directly to inquire about their refund policy.
- I’ve got more questions! Who can I call?
If you have questions or need assistance with registration please contact Kathy Smith, Alumnae Engagement Coordinator at [email protected] or call 510-450-1110 x.118
- I am not able to attend, but I would love to make a donation to Holy Names
To make a tax deductible donation directly to Holy Names, please use our secure
link here to make a donation. Thank you for supporting the incredible students of Holy Names.